The Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend, which began in 1998, is an annual 4-day music festival and car show that takes place over Easter weekend, Thursday March 28th- Sunday March 31st 2013. VLV has grown to be the largest event of it’s type in the world. It features bands and fans from all over the globe who come to experience Rockabilly & Original 50s Music, a huge Classic Car Show, Burlesque Competition, Vintage Fashion Show, Dance Lessons and Competition, Tiki Pool Parties held daily, Burlesque Bingo, over 120 Vendors, a Bowling event, The NEW Sailor Jerry Tattoo Lounge hosted by Stedfast Tattoo Parlor, and more.
VLV Fashion Show brought to you by Tom Ingram and Rockin Kitty Productions, these are highlights from the VLV15 Fashion show at the Annual Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Music and Culture event happening Easter Weekend at the Fabulous Orleans Hotel in Beautiful Las Vegas.
Photos by Out-of-Focus Photography
Lola Grayce – Vintage design for the modern girl..
Zombie Kitten – Do you secretly long to be one of “those” gals featured on trashy pulp novels of the 40’s and 50’s? Well… ZOMBIE KITTEN has your juvenile delinquent needs covered!
Pretty Thoughts – Latex is the everyday high fashion. Pretty Thoughts strives to create beautiful, wearable designs for day and cocktail wear in two lines: Equinox and Rockabilly. Vintage inspired from over the decades, Equinox focuses on blending high fashion into an elegant look appropriate for any dress occasion–be it a fancy date or a night on the town. Rockabilly is the edgy older sister; 50’s retro inspired, Rockabilly provides fun day + night outfits for the sweet yet sassy rockin’ gal.
- VLV15 – Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender 15 – Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys (out-of-focus.us)
- VLV15 – Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender 15 – Secrets in Lace (out-of-focus.us)
- Shania: Still The One Sets Up Shop in Vegas (vividseats.com)
- Big Sandy & His Fly-Rite Boys – Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender 15 (sadmanstongue.com)
- Photo of the Day – True Friends! (out-of-focus.us)
- VLV15 – Viva Las Vegas Weekender 15 – The Pin-Up Magazine Party! (out-of-focus.us)